The survey system
The execution of own / ready-made surveys
With the CompanyMood survey system, ready-made employee surveys can be used or own questionnaires can be created. In this way, the regular mood and topic surveys can be supplemented and, if necessary, deepened.
- contain an unlimited number of questions and answers
- contain follow-up questions based on previous answers
- be created by department managers for their department
- be presented in several languages (EN, DE, FR, ES, IT, NL, PL, PT, RU, FI, DK)
- be controlled at company and department level
- be activated once or regularly at scheduled times
- be exported via PDF, .xls or CSV
Create a questionnaire
A questionnaire contains all desired questions. The answer categories can be selected as required and adjusted with additional settings. CompanyMood offers the following categories:
- scale (numeric or free text)
- rating (stars)
- free text
- multiple or single choice
- date, numbers
- yes / no
Here is an example of a numeric scale:
Flexible employee surveys over time
Surveys are used to collect a wide variety of information. How was the summer celebration? How is the canteen food? How is the communication between departments? While some employee surveys should only be asked once, others should be repeated every six months so the results can be compared. We offer the option to choose from days, weeks, months and even years to repeat surveys regularly.
Employee surveys that are fun
During the development of the survey system, we make sure the creation and processing of the surveys are simply fun.
Survey results can be extracted in real time and via PDF export.
Surveys at role and device level
Surveys can be controlled at department, role or device level and can therefore only be sent separately to department managers or employees. The differentiation according to devices makes it possible to use surveys either via web or app version or (exclusively) to send them to a terminal (tablet) on which individual surveys can be placed (events, restaurant, meeting rooms).